Our educated cooking staff recognizes and accommodates all types of food allergies and intolerances. We offer healthy, nutritious, carefully prepared meals and menu options. We invite further dialogue with parents, faculty, staff, and students as we continue to develop allergen sensitive, gluten- and lactose-free recipes and meals.
Here at our Brewster kitchen, our team makes it a priority to engage with the students on a daily basis whether it be to compliment a student on positive behavior, winning a sports event, or showing them how to make an omelet. We strive on having an “open kitchen” where our influences will help guide them to achieve their own personal goals in life.
The Brewster kitchen crew focuses on locally grown foods. All of our Chefs firmly believe we have a duty to the Students of Brewster, to get the best quality foods, as locally as possible, at a fair and reasonable price. We are constantly making new relationships with local purveyors, and build on those relations to the point that we will, hopefully sooner rather than later, be able to have what we need grown specifically for the students’ needs with cost in mind. We want our students to eat healthy!
- New: A Wood-fired Brick Oven for pizzas, breads, roasts, frittatas, and other delicious fare
- Cooking classes by our own Chefs for the students of Brewster when applicable
- Sustainability: providing fresh produce and meats from NH farms
- On-campus garden maintained by our Chefs
- Sushi demonstrations
- Dining committee of students meets with Brewster Chefs once a month
- Menu planning that's nutrition based
- No MSG or products with high fructose corn syrup are purchased
- We pride ourselves on excellent quality and utilize seasonal products
- Occasional community dinners with white table cloth service
- Chef Tom's dancing bear brunch omelet show every Sunday morning
- Our kitchen staff is highly trained to accommodate any allergies or intolerances
- All scratch cooking
- Pizza and wings night every Friday
- Gingerbread House contests
- Pie-eating competitions
- Chicken wing-eating competitions
- Large projection screen in the dining hall for when the big game or the big show is on.
- Staff that has been around year after year