Brewster Online FAQs
We've created a list of frequently asked questions to help students as they navigate to Brewster Online. If you or your student have additional questions, Brewster advisors stand ready to help!
- When will online courses begin?
- What tools will I need to complete my Brewster Online coursework?
- What if I don't have all of my school supplies?
- What do I do if I am not able to access my online courses?
- What if I am working from another time zone?
- Why does Brewster Online only require students to attend one synchronous class per week?
- Pass/Fail or Grades?
- Can I continue to work with my college counselors?
- What is the plan for SAT/ACT/AP testing?
- What tips do you have for students and parents?
Assistant Head of School, Academic Program
Director of Summer and Global Programs
Academic Dean, Lower School Dean
Upper School Dean
Technology Help Desk