Frequently Asked Questions
We are so pleased that you are interested in the amazing opportunity your child has to enroll in a Brewster Trimester Immersion program. You likely have a lot of questions, and we hope we answer most of them here. If you would like to talk to a member of the Global Programs Office, please call 603-569-7400 or email us at email@example.com.
- Who is eligible to go?
- Who runs the immersion trips? Who will be there with my child?
- Are there interpreters? Does my child need to speak Spanish to travel?
- What is the cost?
- Is there financial aid to help cover the cost of these trips?
- How much money will my child need for “extras” or incidentals not covered by the main fee?
- Where will my child live?
- How can I find out about my child's host family?
- How will my child’s medications be monitored?
- What if my child has dietary restrictions?
- How will my child keep up with their regular curriculum?
- Will my child be able to play sports?
- How can I feel confident about my child's safety?
- If there is a medical emergency, who will take care of my child?
- How often will I be kept informed of my child's schedule and activities by someone other than him/her?
- What about my child’s cell phone? Will it work there? Can I email them?
- What is the evening schedule and are there any rules guiding free time?
Global Initiatives Office
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
603-569-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Head of School for Global Initiatives
Director of Summer and Global Programs