Fall Family Weekend
FALL FAMILY WEEKEND
OCTOBER 21-22, 2022
October in Wolfeboro is our time to shine, and we could not be more thrilled to welcome all students’ families to campus for a long-standing Brewster tradition: Fall Family Weekend. Join us for an opportunity to meet with a wide range of Brewster community members, gain valuable insight into your student’s experience at Brewster, catch a game with one of the most stunning backdrops you’ll ever see at an outdoor athletic event, take in the creative work of our student artists, and learn more about the exciting things ahead for our school. This weekend is about connection, so please join us for a fun time amid the autumn splendor!
- Hear from Kristy Kerin at the Head of School Welcome
- Meet the faculty working with your student at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Meet and mingle with fellow parents and help improve access to Brewster at our Parent Reception and Live Auction held in Wolfeboro’s Great Hall, all in support of student scholarships
- Discover more about the Brewster possibilities with presentations from the College Office, Global Programs, Athletics, and BA International
- Explore the newest phase of the Reimagine Rogers project, now open
- Take in the talent of our student artists at our Fall Arts Showcase
- Cheer on the Bobcats with a slate of games backed by views of the lake and mountains (tailgate too!)
Here is your chance for an individual meeting with each of your student’s teachers. Discuss how your child is learning, participating, and making progress. Learn more about the class curriculum, routines, assignments, and projects.
The parent-teacher conference scheduler is now open in the Parent Portal (look for the red button on the landing page).
PARENT RECEPTION AND LIVE AUCTION IN SUPPORT OF STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Please join us from 7:30 to 9:30 on Friday evening at Wolfeboro’s historic Town Hall to connect with fellow Brewster parents as well as faculty and staff. Don’t miss your chance to mingle at this always-fun Brewster tradition, hear from Head of School Kristy Kerin, and enjoy our live auction in support of student scholarships. Adult beverages and hors d'oeuvres will be served (this is a parents-only event, students may not attend).
Tickets are $25 per person with all proceeds going directly to student scholarships.
FALL FAMILY WEEKEND RAFFLE TICKETS
Purchase tickets for a chance to win one of three great prizes!
1st Prize: A private party for 10 students in the Grayson Student Center
2nd Prize: A photoshoot for a student and their friends
3rd Prize: (2) $100 gift cards to the Campus Store and Palmer Cafe
Learn more and purchase tickets here.