Brewster's dining program strives to serve a variety of fresh, and when possible, locally grown food to the Brewster community. As an academic institution, we believe that our dining program shares in the educational responsibility of the campus. Providing good quality, healthy food in an attractive setting is a major goal. Literature throughout the dining room promotes and educates students about the types and quantities of food needed for a healthy lifestyle.
- A Wood-fired Brick Oven for pizzas, breads, roasts, frittatas, and other delicious fare
- Cooking classes by our own Chefs for the students of Brewster when applicable
- Sustainability: providing fresh produce and meats from NH farms
- On-campus garden maintained by our Chefs
- Dining committee of students meets with Brewster Chefs once a month
- Menu planning that's nutrition based
- No MSG or products with high fructose corn syrup are purchased
- We pride ourselves on excellent quality and utilize seasonal products
- Occasional community dinners with white table cloth service
- Chef Tom's dancing bear brunch omelet show every Sunday morning
- Our kitchen staff is highly trained to accommodate any allergies or intolerances
- All scratch cooking
- Pizza and wings night every Friday
- Large projection screen in the dining hall for when the big game or the big show is on.
- Staff that has been around year after year
Breakfast: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Dinner 5 - 7 p.m.
Brunch: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Dinner: 5 - 7 p.m.