It's easy to get your application to Brewster started. Just follow the four steps listed below. We look forward to working with you in the coming year. Please feel free to reach out to us in the Admission Office at any time – we are here to help you!
- Step One - Inquire
- Step Two - Your Brewster Admissions Portal
- Step Three - Schedule Campus Visit and Interview
- Step Four - Application and Required Materials
Fill out our online Inquiry form so we can learn a little about you and your interests. Once we receive the inquiry form, we will send you materials by mail (email for international students). We encourage you to schedule your campus visit and interview as soon as possible.
IT'S EASY TO MANAGE YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH THE BREWSTER ADMISSION PORTAL.
- How to set up your Brewster Admissions Portal to track your application status.
- Create an SSAT account to submit your application materials.
Brewster requires applicants to use the Standard Application Online (SAO), which is administered by ssat.org. (See Step Four below)
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CREATE BOTH A BREWSTER PORTAL AND AN SSAT ACCOUNT.
Please note your usernames and passwords, and bookmark these links for easier access in the future.
If you would like to request a portal account for a family member, or if you need help accessing your portal account, please contact Marsha Brooks.
Skype interviews may be available for students who are not able to visit campus. Please contact us to schedule your Skype interview and if you aren't able to visit in person, be sure to visit the 360° Campus Tour on our website!
Brewster uses the Standard Application Online (SAO) through SSAT to process our applications. To start your application, visit ssat.org and create an account. Be sure to select Brewster as a recipient school. Our school code is 1828. You will be able to track the status of your application through your Brewster Admissions Portal.In addition to the application, we require the following:
- Recent testing information* (standardized, achievement, educational) examples: SSAT, SAT, WISC, ERB, Iowa, Stanford, TOEFL (TOEFL school code is 8008) and others.
- Teacher recommendations: current English, math and advisor or third teacher (note: the principal recommendation through the SAO can be given to a third teacher or advisor in place of a principal)
- Most recent transcript
Admission decision and financial aid awards are made available on March 10 through your Brewster Admissions Portal. Most schools adhere to a first round notification date of March 10. Admitted students are required to return the contract and deposit by April 10 or the date specified on the contract. Please share your decision here with us.